My expertise is literacy. From growing up next door to the local library, to shop-keeping in my mother’s bookstore, and now dedicating my days to teaching kids to read, my life has always been about books.
I teach struggling readers and specialize in bringing the best literacy practices to my teachers and students. I have coordinated interventions and enrichment programs for 15 years. I have worked with nationwide experts such as Jan Richardson.
The following services are available:
Guided Reading Training for Schools
Learn about guided reading, how to differentiate and grow every reader.
- Survey and review of current practices, materials, and data
- Guided reading training for staff or teachers
- Use of resources and templates for keeping data
Reading Assessments and Intervention Services for families
- Reading Assessment of your reader
- Reading Plan to grow your reader
- Includes six weeks of lessons
Services to support writers
- Editing services
- Written Expression interventions
- Vocabulary Boot Camp